2514 Cobb Pkwy, Smyrna, GA 30080
Mon-Fri: 10am – 6:30pm
Sat: 10am – 7pm
holiday shopping hours
Christmas Eve 12/24: closed
Christmas Day 12/25: closed
New Year’s Eve 12/31: 10am – 3pm
New Year’s Day 1/1: closed
- All clothing needs to be brought in folded neatly or laid as flat as possible in a tote or a box (no bags or hangers).
- Items should be seasonal (see list below), clean, and non-wrinkled with no wear or tear.
- We select items based on style, fashion, condition, and salability. All clothing needs to be two years or newer.
- All home décor and furniture must be clean and in good saleable condition.
- We will look at 40 items per person per day, 20 of which can be clothing.
- No appointment is needed for furniture. You can bring that to the back of store anytime Mon-Sat 10am-5pm.
- Holiday items are discounted immediately following, or just before, the holiday.
- We start accepting christmas decor on 10/29/2019. Click here for detailed christmas guidelines.
- Consignment changes for INFANT CLOTHING 0-24m: now accepting multiple piece outfit sets, dresses, sleepers, rompers, outdoor jackets/coats, and swimwear. No longer accepting STAND ALONE PIECES: onesies, pants/jeans, shorts, overalls, shirts/tops, sweaters, hats, accessories, or fabric bibs.
Do I need an appointment to consign at revive - Smyrna?
We have a mixture of consignments by appointment and consignments by walk-in at our Smyrna location.
We accept consignments by appointment only on Monday afternoons and Wednesdays all day.
We accept consignments by walk-in on Tuesday and Thursday from 11:30am–5:30pm and on Friday and Saturday from 10am-4pm. We will look at 40 items per person per day, 20 of which can be clothing.
Furniture can be brought to the store Monday through Saturday 10am – 5:00pm.
How do I see what has sold on my account?
1. Go to Check My Account
2. Enter your email & password. Unless you have previously customized your password, use your full email as the password. Once you are in you will be able to change your password if you would like.
5. Click on Transaction History – only items that have sold will show on your account.
How do I get paid?
Do you pick up furniture?
Do you deliver furniture?
When & how can I drop off furniture?
Please Check the Guidelines to see what type of furniture we do and do not accept. When you bring in your furniture, park first and alert a team member that you are there. Our decorator will assess the saleability of your item(s), discuss price(s) with you, and assist in unloading if approved.
now accepting winter clothing
- Pants, dresses, skirts, and long-sleeved shirts that are in winter weights & colors
- Women’s short sleeve shirts as long as they are in winter colors
- Men’s trendy T-shirts
- Heavy coats (beginning Nov 1)
- Polar fleece
- Velvet or velour
- Heavy hats, heavy scarves & gloves (beginning Nov 1)
- All boots including snow boots and those with fur
- Dark shoes that have either a closed toe or heel (or both). Dressy/trendy/metallic “party” shoes are also ok in dark or festive colors
- Purses in winter colors & material
no longer accepting for winter
- Capris UNLESS they are made of wool or corduroy and are specifically made to wear with boots (well below the knee)
- Light-colored shoes. Shoes that have both an open toe and open heel (exception: dressy/trendy party sandals)
- Tank tops or camis
- Spring and summer colored clothing
- Lightweight scarves
- Men’s short sleeve shirts except for trendy T-shirts
- Lightweight jackets unless very trendy
items we do not accept
- Armoires/entertainment centers (old style, media)
- Basic cami’s and tank tops
- Bicycles & bike racks
- Books (we DO accept excellent quality children’s non-chapter books)
- Outdated brass
- Bumper sets for cribs
- CD’s (music)
- Children’s furniture (some exceptions possible for wooden chairs)
- Clear glass (with exceptions for crystal or when an item is special in some way.)
- Clothing bought in bags
- Clothing older than 2 years
- Commercial office furniture
- Filing cabinets in excellent condition are considered for acceptance.
- Computers or printers
- Dish sets (unless complete [even #’s] & current)
- Domestic appliances (microwaves, dishwashers, full size refrigerators, humidifiers)
- Earrings (unless new, on their original tags)
- Executive size office desks
- Exercise equipment
- Food items including food in decorative bottles
- Formal (long) dresses
- Hair accessories (unless new, in original packaging)
- Clean, working curling/flat irons and roller sets may be accepted.
- Inappropriate items (We have a “family friendly” criteria.)
- Infant separates & cloth bibs
- Items that are dirty/damaged/stained/worn/without working batteries, etc.
- Items that are monogrammed
- Items with specific places (T-shirts, souvenirs, etc with destinations like “Orlando”)
- Maternity clothes
- Mattresses (unless brought in with a bed set)
- Men’s formal wear
- Men’s neck ties
- Nail polish
- Odd numbered dish/glassware
- ‘Out of season’ clothing, shoes, bags
- Outdated technology or accessories (such as videos/VCRs, cassettes/players, iphone covers for old phones, etc)
- “R” rated media or anything with an explicit or sexual content warning.
- Roller blades & ice skates
- Sheets that are not in excellent condition or in complete sets.
- Sewing machines (will possibly make exception for those with an iron base)
- Toys, including stuffed animals
- TV’s – outdated box style
- Flat panel TV’s ARE accepted w/working remote
- Underwear or lingerie (including socks)
- Vacuum cleaners
- VCR’s and other outdated technology
- VHS tapes
- Walkers that don’t fold
- Wedding dresses
brands we do not accept
- Athletic Works
- Baby George
- Earth Spirit (not to be confused with EARTH shoes)
- Faded Glory
- No Boundaries
- Simply Basic
- Weather Spirit
- White Stag